Saturday, January 04, 2014

Saturday, 4 January: FRIGID!!

Waiting for the EL toward 69th Street
Well I woke up in my apartment for the first time in three or four days.Hello I just looked at the temperatures it is 10° in Philly right now and in Millville New Jersey is -6°
Sherwood Rd at 7AM
 in Caribou Maine it's -30 I think it's cold outside. To temperature using this as a 6 AM standard time. I was exhausted I just couldn't get up and
Its JUST plain FRIGID!!

then I got up and edited my blog f rom yesterday and now I'm going to go out back in the tundra.I Finished up the men's meeting and then bunch of us including
Men at 9:30am

Back Home at 11:30 am
Rick went out to breakfast at the marathon diner on Rittenhouse Square. Now I'm going to go back to my place reserve the ZipCar and pick up Dan at noon. Then we're going to go to Walmart and
Overbrook station. The train arrived on time at 8:01am. Google
Emily at 7:30
buy him an air mattress. To try to go back to Overbrook and then back to the men's I went back to
Veggie Omlet with Avacato
Overbrook station. The train arrived on time at 8:01am. Google sez I will be at 19th and Walnut at.  8:39 and they were pretty close! GEE WHIZ it's COLD!!!
Overbrook station. The train arrived on time at 8:01am. Google. I will be picking up Dean at Gaudenzia House on Spring Garden Street
with the Zip Car. Gotta go now.
Well I did pick up Dean successfully we got out of the credenza the house pretty quickly. We then
Checking Out
went straight to the Walmart and got his air bed for about 60 bucks. I return the car three meanwhile for the last next 10 minutes I hung
At Walmart
out with Pat and picked ed up some takeout from the Kabbobish   Next, I  returned the ZipCar back to 47th &Walnut. I'm going out to Overbrook now to take care the dog early because Amy Drew and I are going to go to Amy's place to watch the Eagles tonight at 8PM. so I
get this dog walking thing out-of-the-way early and check up on the foreign exchange students.
I'm going to go my friend's place with my sponsor. She is inviting her friend
Faisal
as well.  We're going to watch the Eagles tonight after I walk this dog in Overbrook.
Well I let out Emily out in the backyard to 10 minutes   & said hello to the exchange students. I'm now going to take the train backgoing to come up to Melrose Park and watch the Eagles game at 8pm. Well Drew and I got here and had a pizza and wings delivered. Then we went down to the basement where there is a big screen TV. It's now the fourth quarter the Saints are leading 20 to 14. The Eagles just scored.


 
Add caption
 Well Eagle' lost 26-24 on a  last second field goal.
Well, getting the train from your place DIRECT to Overbrook  means I can just sleep in the cold house, then walk the dog and get back to my place in West Philly at 9 o'clock. Then I will walk to 40th street with Dean to catch the. 40 bus to 2nd and   South for the meeting that starts at 10 AM. There you have it!'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Eagles should have let them score at the end. Let them score a touchdown. Dare them to go for two. Then get the ball back with a minute and win it by 1.