Thursday, January 09, 2014

Jan 8th:

I woke up to this. I LOVE IT!!

Well, its another cold morning.
Went to sunrise, and then went back to my place and got all of Rob stuff out of my place and give it to Scott is going to ensure that he goes somewhere for the help he needs.
Things are good I just got a bunch of items delivered at work so I am good.
I got up on time this morning, but I'm still really tired. Because of that, I went to a room that is not used
Thank youAmazon
much  and took a 15 minute power nap with my head on the table. I got back to my desk and all this stuff was here as you can see. I got the cutting board,  a pitcher for my juice, a photo album, and a new phone charger!! not pictured is a recycling can. Still further good news, someone from the program is going to get him to a rehab! He needs it!
New Hat
Hey kids I got my hat to soak everything I ordered on Amazon has arrived as scheduled.
Thinking
It's pretty cool looking lid but The jury is still out on the fan reaction.
I did a failer favor for someone and he is
Peach St
the medical form and I gave Dean his letter. I'm going downtown to get my AT&T wire and then maybe I'll be a little make a big book meeting if it's held at eight. I had not been there
at that meeting for a while good one I then hung out with Mike S 
and went to a little Chinese restaurant and had soup.
 I am now going to catch the 10 trolley at 19th the market
Late Night Soup
. The next train arrives here according to Google maps at 10:49 PM. From there I'm going back to Overbrook to take care the dog and
check out the mail on the students. The 10 trolley took too long I  i'm taking the Paoli  local out and will be in Overnrook at 11:44 PM.
Near my Job around 4 Pm
Packages arrive
Sunset
I just listened to the feelies doing the Modern lovers "I Wanna Sleep in your Arms."   
 It got me very excited and I will share.  Look at the lyrics
Boarding a train to Overbrook

as it's playing. It reminds me of how I feel when I am being held:). Enjoy the energy !! Speaking of energy, this cold spell is to ease up after 3 days of unbelievable cold weather. Well, Elmily and are  going to sleep!


No comments: