Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Jan 28: A practical Day

Emily in the AM
Dear blogging fans and paranoid people. Today is January 28 it was cold but not as cold as two weeks ago when I was 6° outside.
My Desk
I had to go from West Philly to Overbrook, then  to 19th St. I did it efficiently by renting a zip car for an hour which was cheaper than
A Cold Day it Was.
a cab ride. It went pretty well I caught most of the meeting. I showed the picture of the
Closing Time at Work.
empty room and got positive feedback so I want to send it to the grapevine. What I won't do is ask people take pictures of their feet I just can't do that.
Well work was pretty good.
Going Towards 60th Street to Catch the 46
I was feeling practical just dove into what I was doing and got stuff done. I got car fare still to do the next two days.
A Photo of a Phone
 I then went straight to Overbrook to care of the dog and went to a meeting and then I am in the Pats. He was sleeping so I listen
A Soft Light in a Harsh World
to Pres. Obama's Date of the Union speech. I found out that I have one more full day of back-and-forth to Overbrook before this chapter is completed. Still owes me $100 good night.
Fun with Color!

No comments: