Friday, January 31, 2014

January 31st: I am a Slushy Mess

R
Good day everyone. Yes, it's Friday. This is a relatively warm day as compared to most of this month. I woke up at home I got coffee went to my morning thing and then went off to work. Work was busy but not horribly.  I then interviewed about six or seven clients
.  I want to work on getting my face trimmed before going to the concert at the Annenburg Center.
concert was good! Amy and I had a nice time. She is wonderful! 
I am feeling fortunate in that way for sure I have to keep reminding myself
Only problem is that I ended my day being told that I use Siri too much and . I was told to get a neurological exam for frontal lobe damage from my car accident. I don't have ADD and don't communicate sine I am obsessed w my phone and my blogs have not made sense for 6 months. 
If I was in a better state, I would not be lugging all this around.
Good day!

No comments: