Saturday, January 25, 2014

Saturday, January 25:

A cold day it is an old Philadelphia have a good one.
Overbrook train was about five minutes late and I met a nice passenger was going to New York with her friend who also happens to be going to the program over the guys name so it's all good but it's freezing my hands been out in the cold too long.
Well after the men's A bunch of us went over to La Columbe and had a really fun time. Next we went to a friends house and they shared some comedy sketches. I then met Drew
and went ton Saffron Indian Cusine 1214 Walnut St. Anything want to go home and see if I can shower fix my printer and then head to Melrose Park by 4pm.
Snow started coming down around 11:00 AM this morning mostly a light dusting but still continues as of now 3:23 PM.
Okay how much snow we supposed to get? I'm at Melrose Park I'm just walking to Amy's place
now from the train station. It is now 4:36 PM I'm just about to approach the home and I will be signing out from blogging for the time being looks like the snow's settling now so looks
like we did get like 1 to 2 inches pretty cold I lost my hat… Bummer.
We watched the weather channel and the movie Bonnie and Clyde feet Conoway and
Warren Beatty. Good thing the snow has stopped but the low tonight will be nine i can go to 30 street and catch the train from here in Melrose Park to Overbrook one smooth touch. I think it's cool that I'm taking the train because basically I'll be indoors a lot of the time.
Well I made it to market East station over stepped Mr. 30th St. but it doesn't matter I'll be catching the train Overbrook around 11:40. I wish
to  write 
a short note. I ran into someone from the program on the way up to Melrose Park. They were sitting in front of me and on the way back I saw them they were sitting behind me. It was pretty cool.

No comments: