Sunday, January 26, 2014

January 26: So begins the end of January

Emily
Hello sports fans and people live in Baltimore mean Philadelphia and vicinity.
Today is Sunday, January 26, 2014. I'll call today but not quite as nasty cold as it was. By Tuesday will be hitting the deep-freeze with the low in the single digits again.
My Friend Made THIS!
Just got off 46 street I'm going to go home and attempt to get my new printer to work and maybe print pictures.
If that works out well then I will do my laundry as well.
Cool.
I just went to the bar none and then afterwords was invited to someone's house with her boyfriend and believe me I want her to fix up my place. She really did the apartment rightand it looks wonderful.
The thing is she didn't tell the landlord. Well that was easy because the landlords in Israel. Got a new hat and got some gloves last night which for which is really nice.
God willing I'll stay in my apartment for a while and feel like I live there:)
Well you tonight ordered Chinese and I proceed to falsely for about 3 to 4 hours. I then found out that it something very inappropriate. It's one of those things
Frozen River
that will pop back in and needs more serious than most train set transgressions. Since it's of a social/inappropriateness quality.
Anyhow I just got to be careful.

No comments: