Friday, January 31, 2014

30th 2014: ADD

A Distracted World
The kids! It's 10° outside at 6:40 AM. According to Apple weather sunrise is approximately 7 o'clock. Please have a good day stay warm and
Marching towards Work
have a hot coffee on me.
Went to the sunrise know what to do with the basket I found myself flustered. I can't stand that feeling!!:(  That crap will start circling my mind especially when
This About Says It
I see certain people at the coffee shop. I am not why  they like me that much. Hi! There is more more positive news take a road trip to Baltimore Wednesday the 19th. Judith's going
Add caption
to show her work there at 7. Possibly visit my brother there. We will see if it's possible. I forwarded the link on Facebook  and then I found it was a lecture and go the hint that I might not attend. I went to group and it was quite good. I need to make changes. I hope I have the courage to make them! 

No comments: