Wednesday, January 15, 2014

January 15: A Foggy Morn has Dawned

46th Street EL Station 5:20 AM
Good morning. It's 5:15 AM in the morning, and it is very foggy!!
I have followed the schedule that reads as follows:
Leave house 5:15 AM
5:48 AM leaving 30th St. station.
Arriving 6:05 AM to Overbrook.
Walk dog and finish by 6:17 AM. 
At 6:17 AM leave house catch 623 to train
at the EL
Going to Overbrook to walk the dog and then take the commuter train to suburban station and walk to 19th and Walnut.
Well I've made the first leg of my journey I got the train to Overbrook.
It was a foggy paradise for buildings picking through the thick fog. The tall building is the Comcast Center in about 7 AM this morning.It is now 9:07 AM heading to work it's not nearly as mysterious and photogenic as it once was. Here's some photos to show the foggy glory of Philadelphia in January where it's going to be 50° today.I am now off to work starting with the 10 trolley the 30th and then the EL to 56th &Market. Signing off have a great rest of the day!! After
sunrise 
I went to La Colombe and hung out a little bit. I then took the train to work and literally went to my supervisor who told me that nobody in CDU was in and I'm running late. Later, After sunrise I went to law room and hung out a little bit. I then took the train to work and literally went to my supervisor who told me that nobody in CD was in and I'm running late. later the two other guys were in. It's about 1230 and the sun is out . I think it's a really nice day out .
63rd Street in the Fog

Rittenhouse SQ at 7AM
Walking Away
t
taking over it's got a little cooler and the clouds are taking over
I am at 59th St. and market ready to go to 60th St. to catch the 46 at 5:17 PM.
To go to Overbrook more the dog and maybe take a nap and maybe start punching around with my printer I bought on Sunday. After I let Emily out, 
60th Street today at 5:15Pm
I discovered that one of my prescription containers has a busted lid. The plastic lid is busted but at LEAST all the meds are there!! Okay I think I'm in a nap now and see what goes on from there. It's now 6:20 PM

One of the Students Studying

No comments: