Friday, January 03, 2014

January 3rd: A Winter Wonderland

R
Emily at 6:10 AM
Good morning it's January 3, 2014 at 6:40 AM. I am on the 10 trolley heading towards 19th and will market streets. The state in its infinite wisdom give us a
Overbrook Farms 6:15 AM
whole two hour delay to go to work so that means I can get in at 11 AM. I am going to sunrise which I'm sure will start on time.
View from the 10 Trolley
I got up around six with no help from the alarm. And walked Emily through her
On the 10 Trolley to 19th and Market
normal walk and feeding and I caught the 10 Trolley just-in-time!
It is now 6:52 AM. Going about running out of battery and I will go to sunrise
Warming up
without battery. Then I hope to have some coffee. The 10 trolleys
Another view from the 10
running very well I just heard from Peter and I wrote Amy about walking the dog. My batteries going to die where lower near the trolley tunnel is now 7:00. have a great day.
Well I made it to sunrise right on time. I had to deal with no battery so I
Outside my front window
know recording of my trip back to 4405. Speaking of 4405 I saw for the first time since Mike and Rob are both out.
Kendel came over
Rob's stuff
and has started his job. While I was waiting for Kendel., I got a hold of Amazon to process my refund of the electric pack that didn't work. They did refunded
Ready to make Juice
extremely quick but they refunded it to the incorrect credit card that I canceled a week ago Saturday. I talked to a man named Alok. Mr. Little said Biette chat that I have to go
Stuff in my place
to the bank to resolve the two different card issue. I will print out the information at work when I get there around 11 and see what I can do and go to the bank today. I taking a shower and then off to work.
Warm Boots
By the way I made a smoothie Yum Yum!!
Hi just got off DL with my five layers which are as follows undershirt, sweatshirt, flannel shirt, and heavy boots. I checked the Annenburg Center. The entire university is closed including 
Peter and I leaving work.
jacket! Work was was nice and slow like a good snow day should.  Wanted to get tickets for Ladysmith Black Mambazo at 
 I went to the website and they don't list Center balcony.  They  just listed side balcony. The website says side balcony is sold out!!  I will check tomorrow .
Outside from Work at 5PM
At the end of work I had a flurry of clients. I had three of them one was a two parent people and the other one we snagged to get them into the special program.
Chestnut Street
Well I don't think I'm going to go to shoppers since. I'm taking a 21 home looking at the CLEAN. apartment. Next get Pat some Certs and go to the bank to get my refund from one card to another via Amazon.I have some errands to take care of this late afternoon.
Then I hope at seven to be at the meditation meeting. I went home and my place was clean. I see my laundry is all put together and the floors are clean! I am now off to Pat's to get him some certs,
 I went home and my place was clean. I see my laundry is all put together and the floors are clean! I am now off to Pat's to get him some certs, then off to the bank. Boy its cold. I am prepared though and I have my juice to finish up while I am here in my WARM apartment.
Cleaned up place


I was invited by a friend in the last minute to go to Cirque du Soleil. We are going to meet at Starbucks at 7:30. I was going to go to 4th and pine but this is a unique opportunity to see something I probably never would end up seeing.
I was going to strive to do both the meeting and meter there but that would've been a big rush. So I
Pat eating and chillin
went to the Starbucks across the street across from the University arts
Take Out at New Delhi
listening to REM & reading the New York Times while waiting for Teresa to come by. It turned out that she was running late so he's getting out of the cab and we're meeting at the Kimmel Center. 

Cold at City Hall
I can't take photos of the performance,  so this was the last writing until I go to the Cirque du Soleil I'm looking at City Hall now a you see in the above photo. I met up with Teresa at the Kimmel
Center. The performance was by the Philadelphia Orchestra and
He was cool
the title's called \Cirque de la Symphonie. You had the orchestra and casual clothing playing while performers from the Cirque du Soleil performed in front of the orchestra. It was really a cool show. These people can perform all kinds of tricks with her body and it was like a circus.
Verizon Hall!
When I mean circus, I mean an old-fashioned burlesque type of circus. I really enjoyed it her boyfriend ushers there and hooked us up with seats. I thanked him it
At the Kimmel Center
was a wonderful performance. My phone died so I came back to 4405 to get the cord and then returned back. That didn't work out because I lie down for a minute and got up at 5:30 AM

No comments: