Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thursday, January 23: Time to Get Up Early..Like 5AM

Good morning friends of sanctuary and from penis. It's five of 7 AM I'm on the night out bus. The bus driver had
Emily the Overbrook Dog
Pat Getting up at 5am
a very long night just  groused at me. Better yet, he ditched a passenger  as she was running for the bus. We could her yelling and just left
The 105 Bus
the lady in this cold at 5:09 Am. COLD!!!  Bus#9902
Speaking of cold as of 5:15 AM it is 10° outside. Thank God it's not windy!  Took Emily for a walk
105 bus had a problem and stalled!
and now I'm going to try to catch the 10 trolley. Boy, my 6:40 AM 10 trolley was late slow & crowded as hell!  My duck shoes don't keep my feet warm. I am at the Sunrise and w/ the coffee I feel better. Onward & 
Waiting for the EL
upward!! Right now I am showing at 30th St. station waiting for the westbound L. Apparently it's running a little bit behind 9:06 AM. I am heading towards 52nd St. I'll be getting
At Lunch
off at 56 street I'll have to call him because my coworker and alternate will be out all day today is a sunny cold day in west
A Sidewalk
Philadelphia be signing off on this blog till probably after work. Good news I'll be at anything with Amy on Saturday YAY
it's 2:35 PM. Going to meet up with a friend from IOP
15th and Walnut Construction
tomorrow night as for today it's the regular group thing and I've been moderately busy here at work that's far. Work is
57th Street 5:15
done I had to take one of my 15 minute quickie maps that was good work I am now going to the elbow catch the train and try to get to the Starbucks by 530 then maybe meet somebody from group.
Well I didn't meet anybody from group
but I want to group it out very tired. I expressed my frustration with the dog job and I think they understood. I'm back in my well heated apartment to warm up I really don't want to go to Overbrook but pretty much got to.
I'm a call AT&T now to get my service change since Carolyn apparently succeeded in pulling her phone number out of my AT&T
account through T-Mobile will see how this goes. I will call Amy first while this album is playing on the YouTube. Then call AT&T. I I thought I had to midnight but it was really only
panic p.m. I took a cab to catch the 11:29 PM train Tovar Brookside get home before midnight. I'm pretty tired but at least I got the shower and sit for a moment.

No comments: