Sunday, January 05, 2014

Sunday 1/5/14: A Wet N Buzy Day!

Emily
Good morning I got up at 7:15. The reason the alarm didn't go off is because I have it set for getting me up on Saturday at 7:05. It's Sunday. I'm going to eat walk the

BLACK ICE!!!
dog feed the dog and then take the train or bus to get to did to my place by nine so I can get to bar none by 10.It's 30° and
I got to 30th Street FAST!!
 sleeting. It is very slick outside and very wet. There is black ice we least expect it. There's 801 train coming. It's hard to believe it is 20° warmer this morning then yesterday morning. Dean was too tired


and I'm going to rumble onto the route 40 bus.I made it to the Bar None and I volunteered to lead the meeting. That was pretty cool. At one point there was  a 30 second silence.
30th Street
THAT was weird man!! Tom was not there and I think that MIGHT have something to do w it.. After the meeting, I hung out and walked a friend home. She
talked about her new boyfriend, I then went to the TD Bank to 
find out the status of a refund I had / Amazon. Turns out the $ 54.00 was refunded yesterday :) I am on hold with Phillips. I lost one of the foam covers to my 

A War
headphones. I wish not to spend ANOTHER $20 on a new pair.
Where I met Drew for Cfeeof

The 40 bus is NOT on schedule at all. It was due at 12:32 at 5th and Lombard. I met Drew at 15th and
Latimer where a Starbucks is located near a UGLY parking garage is located. It's now 2pm and I have been on hold for 1 HOUR & 15 minutes with Phillips concerning my headphones .
Drew at Philly Sport
I am still on hold and have the classical music going though my headphones as I walk to the Apple
Store. Drew got his question resolved quick since the store 
was not packed for a change!  Next we walked to City Sports where Drew is buying Winter walking gear. I am charging my phone since I found an electrical outlet. This place has music for young folk and I have a feeling that they are overpriced . I saw a FIFA official soccer shirt for $90.00. Drew got $ 100.00 in running gear
while I zoned out and listened to the classical music that is playing on the Phillips customer service phone line.




 I left Center City
Dean Eating His Dinner
and too the 21 bus to 37th and Walnut.I am going to see if I can buy tickets for Ladysmith Black Manbozo for Jan 31st. 
It is now 3:09 pm and I have been on hold w/ Phillips for 2 hr. 35 min!!
Well, THAT was a waste of time! Annenburg Center is CLOSED!! I got REAL lucky, a 21 bus was on its way to 37th and Walnut. Now time to be home. I will nap.shower and eat. Well dean made a nice pasta dinner and I made some juice. The stupid Phillips people disconnected after 2 hours and 45 min. They just suck!!!

 
Taking my huge load home
Dean cooked up some tasty pasta I got my rest. I then made up some juice for myself and Dean was very tasty! Dean help me pick up my youth load of laundry remain or kitchen bags into
Sherwood Ave at 7:45
two large garbage bags full of nice folded clothing. I then change this blog around to remove pictures I didn't want the public to see. And then I need caught the EL and I luckily caught the 105.
I will be able to meet Bo the neighbor in Overbrook to get my first installment for my work
In Milk and Honey restroom

Bo did stop by and gave me the correct amount of the $$ that I need so I can pay for a concert I hope to go to on January 31st. I am going to walk Emily the dog since its now warm
A Foggy Night
and foggy outside with plenty of slush. I talked to Wes and I are planning to get take out at Jazmine at 63rd and Woodbine Ave. We talked about AA and he asked a lot of questions. We agreed to meet and I crashed in the cold of this place.

No comments: