Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday, January 17: 3 Day Weekend...

Good morning dreamers and schemers and deemers of income. It is a cool January morning at 5:15 AM. The moon is full, the wind is calm and I have a bag of mail for
Add caption
Mike and Rob. I have packed my juicer with some 
veggies and fruit.
When I went to take my morning Penn, I burnt my hand on some lit incense why is there lived in
sensing the bathroom you might ask, well that's because Mr. Dean needs this is smoking the bathroom. I did Yellot up cursing the rebel yell but I will survive. You know survive just like Gloria again or did back in 1979
Add caption
 According to the itinerary itinerary I made a couple days ago I got to be a 30 street by 5:45 AM 

to catch the Overbrook train. It worked last time but I do
have to do the hustle and I hope the dog didn't pee.
Again here's the schedule as printed before on this blog.
Leave house 5:15 AM
5:48 AM leaving 30th St. station.
Arriving 6:05 AM to Overbrook.
Add caption

Walk dog and finish by 6:17 AM. 
At 6:17 AM leave house catch 623 to train.
Well the dog did pee. That's  not
completely surprising.  I cleaned that up & walked the dog. The dog actually took of you while walking and we got back home and I fed her. Next I dropped off The juicer in the
frozen fruit and vegetables. I ran down part of your wood and then walk the rest away maybe train on time that train was 6:23 AM to suburban station
Overbrook Station
. Is very well trained and bread passengers  here on the commuter train . It's very quiet! These people study and read. You can see this social stratification just as much
Add caption
as I'm thirsty for some coffee. Even have a quiet car to accompany the well mannered folk. NO welfare wakka here my friends.

With all this writing I'm doing on this blog I forgot it's Friday. Yes, it's not a pay Friday but it's still Friday and hopefully I see Amy and see another friend and get my printer started up.

Now listening to that Brian Jonestown massacre. I heard it on  Pandora. is pretty far out stuff and the cover has a picture of a young boy with a Indianhead dress with one feather sticking
out the back making a mischievous smile. I've been listening to it the whole time I've been writing this. 
Well actually the music goes off when I'm speaking into the phone. This is how I'm writing it as we speak.
I'm writing by speaking into Siri and then going back and editing the mistakes that are made since voice technology has not been perfected.

Give me one of those old US Army commercials. You know the commercial voiceover says " we do more before 6 AM than most people do all day." I like been up since
4:45 AM and I'm going to take the 12 but the 20th St. and go to Saxbys and get a cuppa Joe and get to the meeting on time at 7:15 AM.
At this point I will then the blog publish it for everybody. Later on I will updated to include "the rest of the story."
11:33 AM it,
is pretty busy and pretty warm in this building just have a lot of paperwork to clean up today see how the afternoon goes to get some ice tea.
Work didn't go to bed I was pretty tired so I can map.

And almost to the shoppers and also some coffee. Going to eventually the meditation grab another Macsnap and head over to Overbrook.

Well I had both meetings managed not to be too sleepy.
There's another 10 step it seems like that's the thing today ninth and 10th step that is. I really didn't like how the meeting ended with the tone
that the lead of the meeting put on this black gentleman. A kinder remind me of the social stratification issue. I feel when they do that to head to that man they were doing it to me 

it's nights like this I don't feel like fit in anywhere. I just don't. It's at that I know it's a thing in my head but there.
I just think of the song by the band the S Smith the rain
called "blood and roses" I just think of that song because I am a little oily I just don't mix that well.
We have the 8:45 Malvern train I should be back in the Overbrook
house by 9:05 I will let dog out I will charge's phone I will brush my teeth I will go to bed in this blessed day.

No comments: