Sunday, January 12, 2014

Saturday, January 11: It's 22 Months!

Good morning America land of climate change and left wing political conspiracies. Yes, It is a foggy very foggy morning here in Overbrook Farms. I am walking Emily
A foggy morn in Overbook
the dog and I found out that will be no more exchange students coming over here so I Sunday's freed up to hopefully going ona date.
8:01 AM Here comes the train
Today's agenda is #1 man's, #2 A 10 @1030, #3  Drive with Drew to Melrose Park as he picks up some kind of tool or 
machine. 
Saxbys. Getting a face-lift
Going to Google maps I will be 26 minutes late for my meeting that started at 8:00
Well meeting ended and the Lord it stopped raining. This will give me time to find an umbrella from drugstore either a  CVS or Walgreens. Walgreens sells for 70 bucks shit another blockade here at 11th &  Chestnut. Well at least I was able to get off at 8th Street
2nd Sreet in the Rain
market and save the walk. I just took the 42 bus to 2nd Street and I was closer to 15 minutes late but I got at the Starbucks before Larry! That is unbelievable Well I had an interesting share at the meeting and I bought two 3 dollar umbrellas and socks next I'll buy some sneakers so I don't have to walk in with me all day long


Add caption
Say it's okay man I got the hang out with Drew today we drove up to some of the ugliest part the Philadelphia we got his spray paint sprayer and we went to the funkiest property I've seen in quite a while in Philadelphia

The area we were at is called LaMott which is near Melrose Park. I was told  by Amy that it was part of the Underground Railroad and  one of the OLDEST black areas in the entire countryThen we took a nice way straight down to broad I talked to Amy and I got my haircut now I'm going to the TD Bank
and maybe getting a massage deal with my aches and pains food now at the Jefferson Hospital cafeteria space. I am going to get a massage done because I'm really feeling uncomfortable
food now at the Jefferson Hospital cafeteria space. I am going to get a massage done because I'm really feeling uncomfortable
Drew and Friend with Funky property
and achy all day. After that I'm going to Pats.
The cafeteria here at Jefferson is very nice it has a 50 foot ceiling with windows looking into people's offices The entrance to Jefferson was pretty. I really liked the hologram that was at one of the entrances!
 The rains been pouring and not pouring I walked around with
Hair Cut Man
 wet feet since 10 o'clock this morning and I had enough, I want to Kmart at the gallery and got the sneakers for 10 bucks, Earlier,  I got eight pairs of white socks for 8 bucks, This was the price to pay to get  dry feet. I believe it was VERY much worth it. I might have became ill if I had to walk much more with soaking wet sneakers with wet socks.
I next went to the Bailey building on Chestnut. I had to go on the Internet and get a webpage to find the address. I seem to get it confused each  time I go there.Guess what?? The office for the massage is NEXT to my old roommate Mike. I would have taken a photo of his office on the 8th Floor but my phone died. I LOST another plug for the phone wire. I was none too pleased with myself. The massage went well. And then fortunately for me was able to catch the El very quickly. As a
Pat's Desktop
n added bonus, the rain had stopped
The Asian Mall

 I arrived at Pats with his dogs and we split a vegetarian platter a couple beach. This is second meal at Kobobeesh 


today. It was tasty as usual. I did buy a bunch of Guava juice as well. Turns out juice has a crap load of sugar and as much as a Pepsi. I mean, so of the food we eat will lead us to a quicker trip to our final resting place. Well,
Pat Working on Resume
as Warren Zevon might say on an old album, Life'll Kill Ya
Well,its going on Midnight and Pat is crashed on the floor and I have been editing the HECK out of this blog posting.
It's now 1230 I'm going to 30 Street hopefully be able to catch The last train out from 30th St. to Overbrook at 12:49 AM good night Pat.
I needed to take the cab from 42nd St. the 30th to catch the 12:49 to Overbrook. This way I'll  get back to Overbrook Farms before 115 the morning. I'm going to hit the bar none
and then I'm to get my scripts and get a shower before meeting Amy later on tomorrow. Actually this tomorrow today.
And now a message from my sponsor
"Report goes to unsaid but you never know."

No comments: