Saturday, January 11, 2014

On the 10th Day: It was January 10th

I heard about the show "Queen for a Day." The show three women that are various states of desperate straits come on the show
in the audience votes for the one the worst life situation. Somebody this morning  asked what do the other 2 women do?? The guy remarked to shows kind of sick and was on TV before my time and I'm 52.
21 Bus in the AM
I overslept but let's just let the dog out jumped on me reading around and Overbrook station Anyhow it's rainy and black ice on the sidewalks and I'm checking my
Catching a Smoke
apartment to make sure you know who my knees isn't going to move back in involuntarily. after go back home because Mr. Dean
56th Station

has no phone anyway same old stuff nothing new under the sun but I might have to change locks on my apartment.We both agreed to get him an AT&T  phone .
 I'm in the midst of my meeting the new roommate at 16th and Market at the AT&T store to help them buy a cheapo phone. The "
Dean
GO Phone "
Dean and I had dinner at Midtown II restaurant at  11th and Sansom. It was a $23 dinner
4th and Pine Church Sign
for two special so I had eggplant Parmesan and Dean had a chicken Parmesan. So we had when I have to eat instead  of me going to the 515 meeting
 I am now about to go to the fourth and Pine it's raining but I did buy an umbrella to protect my hat.
My Coffee
I showed up for 4th & Pine  early  and edited some photos and put them on Facebook. I then came in and I'm trying not to get a resentment about blowhards. Really
Fellowship
tired!! I just think I'd go straight up Overbrook after this meeting is done. I don't think my friend Teresa will be able make it because I haven't heard anything from
A Black and White Version
her. It was okay it was talking about 11 step and higher power. I was exhausted in the first part of the meeting I barely was awake but I got to sleep going to meditation session
Train
I'm now taking the 42 bus out to 30th St. to catch the Paoli train by 8:29. I was really lucky the 42 bus stop for me otherwise I don't think I would've made the Paoli train.
I will buy this edition of the Atlantic Mag
I found out that it will not have to sit now so they wouldn't one is not coming.
I know I'll leave you with a fantastic ending from 2006 Fiesta Bowl Boise State University versus Oklahoma State watch this play the Wednesday game for Boise State.


No comments: