Sunday, January 19, 2014

January 19: Sunday. Sunday

Add caption
Well I slept in today. I got up and had breakfast and got a call from Austin to go to this anniversary gathering at the Sheridan 36 Chestnut. I looked for best way to go there and the 46 and the 10 weren't running I happened to see a 65 bus nearby  So now so I'm walking from 34th and Market and going to 36 and Chestnut. I got a call at 9:20 so I'm half hour late.It was cool just are serving breakfast when I came in. It was a full breakfast, quite good. 
Laughter that I got my ZipCar from 30th St. and headed


Add caption
on the Schuylkill expressway. Will expressways backed up due to an accident and I bailed out at Belmont took Route 32 Route
Bad Jamming
202 back to route 30 W. and then route 10 were at a diner called the route Jennies Route 41 diner.
Good I am met up with a friend from rehab and rented a zip car and drove out here to Parksburg Pennsylvania were at a diner. I had a cheese steak
Had some Tasty Food
and I had lots of coffee and good conversation about the head back I have to be back by 630
I hope to have time to take the car to the dog place I
Waiting for jump
get the dog done and save myself some running
around.  My rental car battery died when I was out in the diner in Gap near Parksburg. Then my phone died 
Getting Car Jumped
 got a jump p drop something off on the porch and then run back to the ZipCar place before 830. They gave me an extension due to this battery stalling. Getting the car back to the parking space at 30th Street
takes at least 15 minutes once you get the 30th St. to get there takes at least 15 minutes once you get the 30th St. to get the car in zipCar parking lot
Great Soup


Great Game. Bad injury
Laughter I went to the parking lot I decided to stay at30th St. and watch The NFC championship game. It is now 9 o'clock and the second-half started and it is now 17-13
San Francisco. I also got my phone charged with the help of the  employees at the Bridgewater Pub located at the 30th St. station. The dog has been dealt with I can chill
Philadelphia 1936
and watch my first football game in a while.
Lot 949 Seattle intercepted to throw in the end zone and  that was it and the Seattle Seahawks are
Leaving 30th Street
 going to the  Super Bowl!! I then talked to Amy for awhile and got home and had a bit to eat and went to bed. It was overall a good day in the neighborhood. I get a day off from work tomorrow and plan to take it slow!

No comments: