Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year: January 1st 2014


The 6:45 10 Trolley
Good morning 2014. You started off reallyI'm going to be late for Sunrise because I  waiting for the 10 to move. There's a mixup on what the schedule is. That's with the driver told me from a to be at least 20 minutes late to the meeting
Mike at La Columbe
cold & crispy.
12 & 12
I'm going to be late to the meeting I was but it was a good meeting anyway. A favorate from NYC came back and was
the featured speaker. There was good cheer for the new year. Afterwards, I went to La Columbe
Mike and I
for more coffee. I was really in the mood for coffee. I then came home and made asmoothie
The Mummers
 and used my Mom's Amazon gift cert to buy a pork pie hat like the one in breaking bad. Wait till I show up with this lid!!I was setting up to see Larry and walk towards the
46 street else stop, I witnessed a beautiful sunset. I posted it twice on Facebook it was crimson red and orange.
Future Weather
I'm at Larry's house where are you? We're going to go to second Washington and watch the Mummer's I just got to his
house.  I took a nice nap earlier and then I am going to go to Overbrook Farms to the freezing house.
We're not getting our till tomorrow night into Friday morning they're saying 3 to 7 here?
My friend Larry's treating me to pizza and shrimp and were watching the stupid
local news. You know when this foot sports team starts winning me they have cute little children animals with Eagles on them! Well we finished the evening by watching leaven dark 30. This movie is based on a background story about

Osama Bin Laden was finally killed.
I got to talk on the phone with my friend. Then I was off to catch the EL and now I'm on the 65 bus to Overbrook Farms
!! I finally see Faisal and the other exchange 
student. I'm looking forward to getting my pork pie hat. Mike should be moving out tomorrow approximately 830 in the morning. This will include the mattress and box spring!!!
 This ought to be interesting good night one and all

No comments: