Thursday, January 09, 2014

Janurary 9th 2014: 7 Years Ago & 7 to go

Today in 2007 the Apple iPhone was introduced. You have to watch this video! It is a shortened version of his full presentation. and it basically shows how the iPhone has completely affected the cell phone industry. I mean 2007 January 9, 2007 was not that long ago my friends! Here's a blog posting I made in January 11,
2007
.

7 years and I can retire from the state. Ummm.......
I decided to include this video from the Today Show that rebuts the Rush Limbaugh storyline that the term "Polar Vortex" is a left-wing conspiracy to promote the "agenda" of climate change! Well, Al Roker just tells Rush to just "stuff it"! I love it!! Its good that Al Roker came out and DEBUNKED some stupid right-wing talking point. See the mainstream media needs to stand up and be counted and just call it like it is!! Stop worrying about what Conservative blow-hard on FOX is going to say
over and over about you!!
Speaking of politics, top Aides of Chris Christie order lane closings on the Fort Lee side of the George Washington Bridge. This was proven by emails that were leaked yesterday. Jon Stewart had to lampoon it.Jon Stewart points out that the state flag of New Jersey has a severed horse head!! I hope you like all the videos I have put in over the last 2 days. I want to liven things up!

I overslept for the meeting. I knew it when I woke up to SUNLIGHT!!
Well walk the dog put some videos on this blog got
to work a half hour late. In the meantime I heard from you know who from Penn and was assured by another good man that he is taking care of business today.
I got to work
late today so I decided to fetch coffee for my work mates and in fact one of them is paying for my coffee smile :) The Dunkin' Donuts is two
blocks away on Chestnut Street. It's cold but it's not ridiculously so. I'm wearing my new fancy hat and only two layers instead of five. Well they made me wait about 1520 minutes
but I think I got the order correct. To ensure that I wrapped the receipt and written out order along with their change to ensurehassle-free living !
Yes it's 12:29 PM, me sludging away at work and
then hitting group and then meeting a friend seven at the Starbucks so we can see a movie at the Ritz. We go to the sink Dr. tonight just
by happenstance I have an appointment associate that's how we became friends meeting at the doctors office.
Latest news as of 1 o'clock the
man refuses rehab and there let them go. Oh well I let this one go.
It's 230 today is slowly ebbing away not newly is frigid
and I'm going to be eating my avocados my orange juice and looking to borrow money till tomorrow.
I did get five bucks from my buddy Peter and I'm off from work now riding the EL All A-okay :)
I got a little bit of downtime. Now I'm going to group
I'm leaving group early going to movie with a friend and then both of us will go to the
same psychiatrist as you both have late-night appointments. My friends a lawyer that we met 2 years ago at the waiting room
Dr Cohen. Waiting room is a trippy atmosphere!! Just take my word for THAT!!!
Yes we ended our appointmentsat 11:24 PM and I'm so thankful that my friend has a car that
I can't even believe myself being so tired.
My friend didn't want to call the vet to Overbrook so I just told them to drop me off at suburban
station turns out I waited 40 minutes for the next trade and had to eat 7-Eleven food because nothing is open within a two block radius of City Hall nothing. I and up tonight
after looking at some clips about New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's Bridgegate scandal I will give you a picture of a braggart good old American braggart showing off this

No comments: