Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Janurary 7th 2014: Its Cold My Friends!

Current Conditions 5:47am
6.4°Clear
Next 36 Hours
  • TODAY
    High 18°
    Low -8°
    Precip:0%
    Winds:15-25 mph
  • TONIGHT
    Low 10°
    Precip:0%
    Winds:10-20 mph
  • TOMORROW
    High 30°
    Low 
    Precip:0%
    Winds:10-15 mph
Good morning FRIGID Philadelphia!! Its now 5:47 AM. I just finished my breakfast and its now time to walk Emily and then catch the
Walking to 60th Street
trolley to 19th and and Walnut. I can't take photos since my phone is dead and I have LOST my charging chord :(   Well today's been a lot more mellow than yesterday.
To Overbrook and temp is 7 degrees!!
Work, where training is done with a phone
I just looked on my Apple weather app & we're still stuck at 7° It's colder here than in Caribou Maine right now!!  Its 5:28 PM the sun is setting slowly and it is still cold as anything. We have reached
Getting the 21 back to 4405
our high temperature of 12°F. I am going home and taking a nap I am very very tired.
I was exhausted this afternoon and evening. ALL. that got
Pat's Pups
me depressed. I napped at my friend Pat's house  just now. Next I got 2 samosas and then found out I can make the train to Overbrook which the area and Philly that I'm dog walking. THESE days are too damn long. I also need a new charging cord for my iPhone. I am going to run out
Dean as I left for Overbrook.
to run out of batteries just before I get to the end of my trip which will be about 1145 to midnight
Dean and I watched News about the Cold
tonight. Hopefully the dog didn't  pee in the kitchen .
I really think this cold weather is wiping me out good night
Got 2 Samosas here
I got home via the Paoli/Thorndale Line. Emily wanted to walk in a bad way. I did oblige the dog since I got back so late. There was NO mess on the floor. My phone did die just as the previous version of this blog post was just being finished. Now to bed!!

No comments: