Thursday, January 02, 2014

Jan 2nd: Here Comes Cold and Snow!



Good morning one and all. Today is a cloudy cold day in West  Philadelphia. I overslept for the meeting because I did not hear the alarm due to the fact that
Our Lady of Lourdes
the earphone jack was in the phone,
Well I got word via text that Mike has moved out of the apartment as of now. I will have to call my neighbor can go and get this place cleaned. I got one day after today the get the place cleaned up.!!
Emily
walk the dog Emily, the dog you see in the photograph. The dog had pooped in the kitchen overnight even though I had walked around 11 o'clock. Thank goodness it was no diarrhea!!!
Larry Rochette's funeral is today at 10 AM. I missed Sunrise, so I'm not sure if anybody mentioned it. I will be at work on time since the 65 bus showed up quickly. I had time to get my lunch. There is some kind interference here at 6300 Sherwood. Google maps does not work and NEITHER does Seri!
Everything works once I get to Lancaster Ave!' What is THAT ABOUT??
 It's almost 11 o'clock I did attend
Last Respects
Larry's funeral. There were a few folks from the program. 
I'm just tired and I think I'm to be a friend. Nothing that came out with friends and group won't help:)
I think I'm going to publish this when I get back to work. And then I'll revise it to reflect how the day went in the second part of it.  am just in that kind of mood today. I got somebody trailing me who's trying to askfor change but I don't have any change so I will report you when I get back to the office. Well work wasn't too bad. I got up my reports and did some cleanup on car fare and didn't have that many clients to see.As I was verbally writing this I just got hit by a car GEEZ!!  As I stepped out I already felt a little stiff wind and temps were decreasi

Co-worker took Photo
 . No sign of any snow at all at this time is 5:08 PM Eastern standard time..On the train to Starbucks to meet Larry. When I got out of the subway at 5:20 PM the snow had started. It wasn't snowing when I boarded the alley 5:08 PM
Log will be updated to sensationalize the snowstorm this is snowstorm of 2014. That's because 2014's only two days old ha ha!!! It's REALLY starting to get windy and snowy We went out at 8:02 after the group
 and Larry checked out the snow.
Train to Overbrook
I decided to go to Suburban Station. I am and catch the Paoli  train at 8:29. I got a good picture of the snow drifting onto 30th street. I think it came out pretty cool. The temp is now 30°
I got to Overbrook and met up with the two exchange students. I then decided to help them prepare dinner. We had pizza, salad, some some sodas and fresh-cut pineapple. They seem to
Exchange Students.
appreciate the fact that I came home. It was different being the party to initiate preparing dinner for other people. I considered getting the train back to 44th and Sansom but
Our Modest Spread.
right now I'm tired and I'll figure out a way to get back there. Kendel will be coming over and cleaning the house tomorrow while it's I go to work and go to meeting. I do not hear a howling wind in fact it's hard to tell from in the house that it's snowing except for the fact it's very cold in here.

No comments: