Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday, January 13: EXHAUSTION TAKES OVER!

 
Good morning hep cat's and braggarts. It's now after 10 o'clock. Got up at 4:30 walk the dog took the bus back home to take a shower
Early in the Morning
and carry my printer I bought at the Micro Center in St.. David's , then passed out on the couch instead of going to my 7:15am meeting. I ate and fell sleep till 9:45. I knew I was exhausted when I realized I had lost my Transpass. A monthly one at that is!!
This Transfer costs a buck
So I have to get weeklies now. I know I left it right on the top of the seat  This past weekend was a bit tiring. I  late in filing my meds. Its the fact that I run out and don't give myself time to go to the Pharmacy.
 I know that is lame but that is what happened.
 I can't wait till this pet-sitting job is done. It is taxing me and when I get tired my ADD goes wacko. Amy says I can train myself to not have
56th and Chestnut at 6am
ADD. I have my doubts. I have problems with sitting still long enough to be trained. Maybe ADD rehab for a 30 day vacation ? I REALLY needed that nap. I am sleepy but not EXHAUSTED where I have to put my head on my desk. I think I am hitting the aging process which started at age 45 with my eyes then my colon. Now its the minor aches and pains in my feet and shoulders. 
Pet sitting for dogs and
watching foreign students who can't feed themselves and a woman who has a neighbor pay me Sunday/s at 8pm is tiring. 
the month is not EVEN half over.... I am going away next month...not sure where but I need to get out of town. Shit did not even see my woman friend this weekend. I did get a massage through . 
Going back to Overbrook
Well I slept walk through work today and if I'm smart really will be nothing much else to write about today. does four listen to my body and sleep I just had some of her homemade Indian food walk the dog and I'm just entertaining myself with some Colbert and will talk to Amy. I did get a call from Mike that robs resurfaced is living in a motel somewhere and 12th and  Locust" he got robbed" is Jack his meds all that stolen. I told him I hadn't 
Emily ready for her walk

Colbert and will talk to Amy. I did get a call from Mike that robs resurfaced is living in a motel somewhere and 12 Locust" he got robbed" is Jack his meds all that stolen. I told him I hadn't not didn't know what to tell you need to call some people.
Good night one and all good night.

No comments: