Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday, January 12: Printer and Stuff

Emily
Was awakened by Pat this morning since he needed assistance on getting his resume ready by 230. He's interviewing for another church sexton job and they

Overbrook
want a professional resume.  This for a job that he'll work 10 hours a week but you'll make 15 bucks an hour. He got a resume help through some kind of paysite that will charge of $30 in 30 days so I told him just be aware canceled credit card
Riding on the 105 bus
Anyhow, I  got up, walked Emily the dog and fortunately caught the 105 which is the closest bus. I went to 69th St. Then went back went home at
This Man is pensive
4405 Sansom and jettisoned a bunch of stuff that was in my backpack. I then set out to walk to 40th and Chessnut look up fortunate to catch a route 21 but 40th. I can then go to
40 to Bridgid Foy
fresh grocer maybe get something to eat and a coffee and catch the bus on the fly like a cool guy.
Went to the bar none it was crowded in being when you have no meds of course got called out twice
for my phone once bye-bye the meaning you know and then by the pharmacist what is picking up script for talking on the phone. Got my scripts and I'm catching the 1245 train
69th Terminal
to Overbrook.
 Waiting on a 1245 train to meet the woman about the stupid spoiled brat from Japan and then I'll be hearing from you
South Street
Am really thinking of just taking a road trip to take a train to you in a while and one around with me but probably not a good idea
Well the daughter came out and we straightened
A gathering
everything and we   I'm not expected to feed The exchange students. The reason there's no more students because the the guy from Japan called the agency & complained
Getting Scripts
that there was no food in the house. I guess The Japanese student is like a 10-year-old http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3BXQjp3f_w
 it or he's been culturally trained that those be
Teaching ADL's
a woman to pick up after them and feed him. oh well everything is copacetic we took care of business. 
  I'm was going to be take the  G bus from City Line Avenue i& Lancaster to front and  Oregon
Took the G to 56th Street.
walking a mile and buying myself a printer.
 I found out that the Best Buy doesn't have the printer so now I've changed direction.I'm going to catch the the  train to Malvern
At 56th and Market
and go to the Micro Center. Of course I will call Micro Center while I'm waiting for the train so knows:)
Add caption
I am going to Micro Center to get a printer and the two printers I am choosing from  are below .
 Epson XP 810 $ 230.00
Cannon Pixma MG 7120 $200.00
 I spoke to man named Eric  He will be leaving at 5pm  so I'm to ask for Stacy.  I will not
My Bto with Doreen!!
be able make it till  5:23 you back I have a half-mile walk want to get off the Devon train station 
I am told the Epson smaller and lighter so that's probably the one I'm getting $230 is in my price
range. I  caught the 4:49 PM train from 30th St. to the Saint David station and then walk about
 a half-mile to the Micro Center.
I asked the man from the Micro Center what the best printer for the price was the Cannon Pixma MG 7120 a $200.00 printer. I should be able to print from my phone. I've been
Purple Day
meaning to get prints of my pictures I'm finally doing it .
Tonight is pay night for my dog walking job. It's where a man named Bo comes in give me an envelope with $100 in it. The woman did promise me $500. So if you
 do the math,  she's going to be short at the end. 
She paid neighbor up front but she wants to make sure
Add caption
I show up. Some people have trust issues: ) BOGUS!!
Well this payment pays $100 off this printer so that's a good thing -:)
I need Bo about

eight but I'm going to be at least 510 minutes late so I will call Bo and tell him to hold off till  8:15 PM.
I then will go home and drop off the spinner and then turn around and go back Doverbrook and crash. I certainly
hope to talk to Amy before all that's done.
I'm wearing myself out. First time I'm actually feeling like I'm in my 50s My back is stiff my feet hurt and I was off my meds for three days I was feeling really grumpy and bitchy as having my male PUFFINESS.
Good day stay warm

No comments: