Monday, January 27, 2014

January 27: just Objects

L
This is how I felt
Greetings creepers peepers and sleepers! We are gathered today to wind down the month of January. a busy cold month.
A Floor Mat
I was determined to be practical and wear comfortable shoes. I am a bit tired but took my 15 min beauty nap.
My Friend Needs These
My goal is to get that magenta printer cartridge and make that printer Shake rattle and roll:) to get that printing cartridge hopefully at Staples before I and up at 19th and
Walnut. Took a nap and then successfully got stapled with a "unlock one before they closed head back and mess with the printer and hope that'll work and then go to Overbrook again
Well I called Kevin tech-support and they were excellent and my printers working and I stayed up late and made a bunch of prints yeah hey okay late-night

No comments: