Friday, January 17, 2014

Thursday, January 16: A Surprising Day of Sorts.

On the Toilet Tank in Overbrook
Well I got up after sleeping in Overbrook last night I crashed early got up and went back to bed. I just barely made the commuter train after walking
A Commuter was reading this.

Here comes the 12 bus
stirring not even hausfrau.
I get to see all kinds of things while in the house.
I'm going to try to walk fast like a young girl and see if I can make it to the meeting on time.
Walnut Street Toward 38th
Well lo and behold I did make it on time and read how it works. I got a ride into work from Bill. I got to work little early which was very helpful cause I had people work to clear out. I have lots of clients scheduled whether they shop or not is unknown.
Being Driven to Work
Well I had enough sleep it really helped the crowd came in on nice intervals.  I just heard from a friend in Baltimore I have not heard from in a while. Maybe I'll pay a visit some weekend
Now I'm going to meet Larry for coffee. The usual I meet for coffee every two weeks then group it's chilly
After Work at 56th Street
but will chilly for January. 
 Group is over I am just getting off the EL at 46th to go back to my place and shower and say hi to Dean. You know what it's a full moon out I just realized that at 8:53 PM!!
Purple Sweater!
 I am getting antsy think a road trip to go away will be good. I'm going out on Sunday to visit a friend out in near Parksburg. I plan to go on Sunday at 1pm. I will have to rent a car since her place is not that close to a train or bus AND she does not have a car at this time. Well  on the way home I DID go shopping
Pats Plane
for fruits and veggies. I then saw Dean and had to organize my photos from the past 10 days and put them in to daily folders. I then purged a bunch of photos from my phone since I was running out of room. In between I crashed. I did get stuff done but now I must sleep and get up EXTRA Early to shower, go to Overbrook, then back to the Sunrise, I then go t
Market Street around 9pm
o work by 9am.

No comments: