Wednesday, January 29, 2014

29 January: Foot dragging in the cold

Catching Bus in Cold
Believe it or not it could be the last full day going over Doverbrook to and fro.
It's another cold day in Philadelphia I'm writing this polite quiet talking commuters and schlepping to
Yuppies Thrive!
Center City picking up a coffee and going to the sunrise. I KNOW that I am NOT going to ask permission to take pics from various people shoes. 
IT'S 12° SO COLD!
Work was a bit frustrating today I was just tired and I saw a number of people. Decided to go to the 30th St. method to Overbrook to go
View from 56th Street Station
work quiet and well mannered tease me into the evening.
I'm in a walk this dog and I think I'm going to crash and see what happens.Would like to get
30th Street Station
a haircut do some laundry but just not enough time in the day.
But I let Emily an announcement center had some food
Amy's Work!
here in Overbrook and then lie down and I felt really nice.
Willy had a big surprise. Emily's owner returned back home from Australia. She had a tan since it is Summer there. She also asked me to watch Emily for 4 days next week. She is going to Vegas for a burn conference. She was at a "burn camp" in Australia for child victims of burns. It was odd in my mind.
there. I know surprises that she's off to Las Vegas starting Sunday so yes I agreed to four more days for $75. Good night everyone.

No comments: