Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Tues. January 14th:

Early Morning
Good morning iPhone lovers and others of this world. It's a cool Tuesday morning, especially in this house at Overbrook Farms!
Emily Getting UP
614 in the morning I probably need to get moving with the dog so I can get to a meeting at 7:15. I re-posted an article about iPhone addiction. You can see it here. Have a good day.
Where Bus and Trolley Drivers Piss
Well I got to work and was a whole hell of a lot more productive today than I was yesterday. I scheduled about 10 people to come in that of been sanctioned since August in the
Good morning
sanction process since August. Work I went Overbrook Farms to walk & feed the dog. I also grabbed a bite to eat while I was there. 
I am catching the train downtown to try to catch gratitude
5:52 PM at 58th and Market
meeting and I hope they will let my Transpass past pay my fare. This meeting  started at 7 PM. I'll be at least a half hour late but the meetings to go past 8 as it is. The rain it momentarily
$5 to Overbrook
stopped I forgot my umbrella. I'm going to try to find another cheap umbrella the drugstore 2 protect my $35 hat.
Mike had a second visit from Rob he's going to stay at the hotel until Thursday. Mike believes robs
Getting a Ride
excepting the fact and he'll need a prosthetic for his leg. 
You got to go to pats and give them the stuff he needs.
Meeting at half early and afterwards I got a ride home from
Striking a pose.
Bill. Can you drop me off to see TD Bank event that cold waiting. Well, I decided to stay over at my place
Add caption

where the heat works. I just have to get up very early tomorrow.

No comments: