Tuesday, January 07, 2014

January 6: Foggy to Frigid in 24 Hours

Well I got up pretty early able to read some content on the Internet this morning. I postedthem on Facebook. 
Look at THIS
AS YOU SEE FROM THE GRAPHIC FROM TODAY'S PHILADELPHIA INQUIRER, THE TEMPERATURES ARE IN THE MIDST OF PLUMMETING
At Saxby's this morning
ALMOST 50° IN 24 HOURS!!
On another Monday morning note, 
I singed my middle finger today
Emily, the dog decided overnight to PEE all over the kitchen floor so of course I stepped in it and had to clean it up. I then had to find some other pair of socks in the house so I could go to work. Needless to say I didn't come in the work in the best of all moods. I even got condescended to as well. Must breeze deep.
Had to borrow socks
 It's 1030 time to reset bye for now. Well I managed to seems my middle finger in the printer as I was on jamming it three times around 11:30 AM. It was very painful but it's a little better now
Oh as of 1:06 pm the cold is upon us. It went from  40° to 37° as of this time With a day did calmed down a bit which was good. Ok, i'm going home to drink some
Dean Cooked Chickent
juice  then I'm going to an 
anniversary party on W Girard Ave. I'm going to hang with the in crowd baby!! I am taking the 40 bus to Gerard where I'm catching the 15 probably and it is
already cold at 6:42 PM If I'm not completely
Waiting 
wiped out, my friend Wes said he wanted to treat me to dinner in Overbrook.then plan to go to  to check on the dog.
Well I want to shift these had a really good vegetarian taco. I was the first one to show up and moments later the whole crew showed up and everybody is really feeling festive is a good time and then I left around 756 and I called the trolley right on time the 15 try that is and then the 64 showed up about 2 minutes later. Between the time I arrived at the taco place
on the 27th Gerard and the time  I caught the 64 bus at Gerard and Belmont, the temperature must've dropped at least 15°. It's 32 out but the winds chicken now and it feels
much colder than 32° at 8:18 PM. I timed the SEPTA perfectly!  I waited two minutes  for the 15 trolley  at  27th and Girard. At Girard  & Belmont I probably waited 3 minutes for the 64 bus!!!
I will be there according to Google maps at 8:24 PM. I was there at 8:27 pm and found out the Wes assumed SEPTA would be slow and I would not be there by 8:30. I waited at the Abyssinia at 45th and Locust and watch the "Bowl Championship game. Auburn
was playing Florida State and the game just started. I heard that Auburn was favored. Well, Florida State won in the last minute 34-31 Wes came and we ordered 3 combo platters. They were good  and so was the conversation. I  heard things
I did not realize and I said some stuff as well. After dinner, we went back to my place so I could take a show in my WARM appartment! I got a new set of  duds and layered-up! The temp was 21 at 11 pm. I
was dropped off at the Sherwood Ave place. Once there, I walked Emily and let her out in the backyard. I realized that I LOST my charging chord!! :(.
I am not sure how I lose a BRIGHT orange 5 food
chord, but alas I did. This explains why there is currently a lack
of photos. The only postive is that I make less typo's and syntax errors when I type this blog instead
of speaking into my phone and let Siri type for me.
Yes indeed bye

No comments: