Saturday, January 25, 2014

Frosty Friday: January 24th 2014

Approching
Good morning portable boyfriends and haberdasher's. Today is Friday, January 24. There's only one week left in January.
it is yet another frosty
Saxby's
cold morning in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. It's 10° here in Philadelphia -9 in Caribou Maine 46° in Berkeley California.
30th 
SEPTA suffering some transit delays. Trolleys are packed now going to Frankfurt was packed and EL going westbound I'm sure what it does show up will be packed.
Turns out I was wrong!'  The EL wasn't
packed. I guess because we were going opposite way  going out of town.Today feels colder only because there's a nice little stiff breeze that burns the face.It is 16 little degrees
At Hip City Veg
in Philadelphia. I'm at Hip City Veg eating plant-based foods Yum! Alecia joined me and it's nice except when the door opens up arctic breeze blows in.
Nice!
I came back to my very warm apartment to watch Mommy Dearest with Faye Dunaway as Joan Crawford is enjoyable something camping
Mike's Office
you know fun to do with Dean. I will be catching the train which means I'll be leaving here in 15 minutes.
That plan failed my no waiting for (probably

No comments: