Saturday, January 18, 2014

Saturday, January 18, 2014: A

The Dog Chewed These
Got up at 7:15 AM is a cool I'd say cold the bit breezy damp Saturday morning. Late last night I discovered that Emily the dog year had taken my
The Wealth of Overbrook Farms
prescription bottles and chewed them somehow the drugs were still intact. So I moved everything away from the kitchen table tent obviously Emily climbs on there with her paws.
Well I went to the wonderfully packed men's morning. I need it because I'm feeling one of these feelings of feeling separate from
Overbrook Train Statiion
other people and not being able to fit in with this world feeling. And I know it's just one of the things that I feel every so often but it doesn't mean I have to like it.
42 Bus on Chestnut near 19th
It's times and days like today were listening to a Chet Baker album called Chet in Paris" is just soothing. Can forward to January ending and dog walking commitment
Larry
ends. I was thinking doing the meeting that that in my life I think that commitment equals imprisonment therefore I don't feel emotionally committed to this world. It's just a thought. Thoughts aren't facts. right?
Well after the 10
Round 1. Corbett is gonna appeal!!
1030, went back to Larry's got some towels from him and took a short nap. I then took to 21 and nap all the way through that he came home. Well how my soul Dean and took a nap and then pack call to meet them at 45th and Spruce. He just witnessed some bizarre incident with his coworker trying to rescue cats.
READY TO FLY!!!
While it pats we will not win but Patrick did some testing of his RC plane that he wants to fly this coming Monday and he found success!!  
We ordered  some Indian food and Pat posted a photo I took and the video since

Pat likes the video. After eating, I went home and took a nice long shower. The plan is to see AMY and I await her call..........
I am gratified that a Judge struck down the BOGUS Voter ID Law that was passed in 2012 by the Republican dominated Pa Legislature back in 2012 in a brazen attempt to give
Editing this blog
Pennsylvania to Mitt Romney in the 2012 Election. This is one of the many attempts by the Republican Party to restrict voting rights to depress the vote amongst the poor and minorities who most likely vote Democratic. I am sure the Corbett Administration will appeal this to the State Supreme Court. As of this writing they have not announced it yet. 
Faulty ATM at Supremo
Well I came back to 4405 after leaving pats and took my shower hung out with Dean and took baby steps to get the new printer up and running. I was lending team some money in the ATM machine inside the supreme Omark didn't spit out money when it was saying was speaking out money so I called TD Bank
and this was resolved it and it was Cisco stupid
Well, Amy came down to good old West Philly and she came up to the apartment. We hung out. And I gave her her birthday present which was my friend Carl Johnson's blade clock with the desert scene
and Amy really did like it! Next, we ate at a place a block away and we had a nice talk and we hung out a little bit at me apartment. She drove me out to Overbrook so I could go and let the dog out. I told her was just easier for me to stay overnight because I'll be here to let the dog out and walk her in the morning.
Is a very comfortable night and ready to finish this blog and get a good nights sleep

No comments: