Wednesday, January 01, 2014

December 31: 2013 Ends

Emily the Pup
Good morning. Yes, I am up bright and early this morning.
View outside the 10 Trolley
 This is the case because I am at 63rd and  and Lancaster Avenue. I have to walk the dog and get with a meeting at 19 and Walnut.
I walked to the 10 trolley to 63rd and Malvern. I then  eventually get to 19th &  Market. Since the trolley does run very slow and not that direct, I will be about five minutes late.
Getting Ready to Leave Work at 2PM
it is frigid out this morning. The house is set at 60° and it's drafty so I got to get my sweaters out in a big old way!
Considering what kind of weather we in store at the end of the week, I need to stock up!!
Work was okay. Just had a fairly leisurely day and left work 2 o'clock to go home and then go to Pat's.
The latest on the saga:
"He is in Univ of Penn Hospital 8th and Spruce.  6th floor.  in the psych ward."
Taking care of Business!
Frankly that is good news is going to get the help end of story!

Well I came home to flurries in anticipation of the frigid weather coming this way starting tomorrow. When I was going to start washing dishes, I had no
water pressure anywhere in my place!!. So I did contact the landlord with an email.   Mike saw the  water department guys out there across the street on the corner and I asked them.   They stated there was a water main break and it's 2 to 3 hours before the water is back no water pressure
at all!!   Well, I took a nap and now its 5:15 pm and I think I will finally go to Pat's. Drew got sick and can't
Mike at 5:15
go out with Jill and my friend seems to need a rest and be left to herself. So I will hit a meeting and eat some Indian food.

It's been interesting day thus far.
I talked to Larry and we may meet and see the mummers perform AFTER the
Watching Louis Black
parade. It will be 2nd and Washington at 3:30pm. We shall see!
Decided to take a cab to the gratitudes it is freezing cold and I was in a hurry. At this point no word from anybody but
Gratitude
Molly did tester new phone number on me while I was sitting in the cab and I told the cab dude 16th St. when it was really 17th St. so I still got to walk a little bit but I got my thermals and it's okay.
Well after the gratitude I went to my friend Bill's house  I watched Lewis
Inside a New Years Event
Black.  He was pretty funny but also fairly serious as well. After Louis was done Bill wanted to go off to bed.  I've been used to Google maps to take the 20 bus
At a Church
excuse me the 17th bus to suburban station to catch the train out to Overbrook. I missed that train so I got a brand-new year on the 10 trolley on Lancaster Avenue!!
Happy new year!  2014 promises to be a magical year.  I am calling it the year to dream! 
Good night!

No comments: