Wednesday, January 22, 2014

January 22nd: A Day Off

Outside the Overbrook House
Good afternoon Winter warriors! I say good afternoon since I slept in until 11am!! It was hard to get up then but it felt real NICE.  I was not even that upset
Emily and Student Today
when the dog pissed all over the kitchen. Took 2 full rolls of paper towels to clean up. EVEN got piss on my hat so I had to clean that up. I am now chillin. I will next walk the dog and head your way. Are you off work today?
2:30 In Overbrook

Well, eating pizza and hitting the Facebook and while I was at it, I saw that Judith Schaechter  put up a photo of every stained glass window she EVER made. It is fantastic!! I only wish a poster could be made of it. It would sell like crazy. She got over 700 likes on this photo. See for yourself.
All of Judith Schaechter's Stained Glass work. 
Its good to document work that you do. It gives a perspective that can get lost in the present maelstrom. I am pleased that I was given express written premission to feature this
One of the 2 Students
collection of work. I am a late in appriciating her body of work  but better late then never. I see a retrospective show in
A Winter Wonderland on Sherwood.
my future. We shall see where this future lies. Here is a link to a full-size rendering of this photo.
Well, I am off to walk said dog and continue with the rest of my day. Its 2:32 pm and I have a friend waiting for coffee and certs.
Here comes the 3:35 Train
3:43 PM. I'm on the train towards 30th St. station and according to Google maps I will arrive at pads between 4:10 PM and 4:22 PM.
I have been just chilling here drinking a
Getting Pat and I coffee
couple cups of coffee listening to Pat play a song called what "Fields of Gold".
It is a cloak key number done by
Chestnut Street

that Sting guy used to be on with the band the Police.
Mike came over to some nice sketches number over to his house

watching Prisoners. and R rated flick and there might be naughty language. And I also had Cambodian noodle soup. After the yummy soup we saw a movie called Prisoners. He came out in
Mikes Template for Wedding
2013 and stars Hugh Jackman whole Paul Dano and produced by Mark Wahlberg. It was a great thriller I would even call psycho thriller
Pat in his home
. I had no idea that would be the person who did the evil deeds that were depicted in the movie you have to see it!
Sketch by Mike
 It was pretty long over two hours & needless to say, I cannot
Pat Eating Cambodian Soup

get back over Overbrook since SEPTA basically shuts down at 1 AM during the weekdays. I must stay this is a good day. Very interesting very day I got the hang out with old friends doing things haven't done in quite some time. It made the cold-weather a lot easier to deal with.
Add caption

As tomorrow is
42nd & Chestnut. Smoke Shop
another very early day back to the same old same old good night.


No comments: