Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tuesday, January 21: Comes the Snow

7:15 AM in Overbrook
Good morning musketeers of fate. It is Tuesday, they are anticipating a major winter storm today. Right now it's just still gray and a little breeze.
I got up a little late but I did make the meeting. One gentleman
View from Train
celebrated 27 years of sobriety. I got some good locker room coffee. Are you there is a difference in coffees.
It looks like at this point they are predicting anywhere
Coffee
is from 7 to 11 inches in Philadelphia when the storm ends tomorrow morning. It's supposed to start around noon. Here is the link by
Preparing for the Snow
Mr. John Polaris. It is now 9:24 AM the snow has already started!
As of 12:11 PM,  it looks like a 3 hour early dismissal. Mark told us that they haven't formally
1:17Pm
announced it but the state website has 3 hours early. We do have an official 2 PM closing time. Okay I'm to be at home at 4405 Sansom getting my talk she's taking a shower getting dry socks. 
Hey man!! Now it's about
In front of my place 2:38PM
4:45pm. I'm going to get changed and figure out how to get the Overbrook this damn dog. I got home from work and did the mighty crash until Larry called me. Really not up for going schlepping through the snow.!
4:45 PM
  once I get the Overbrook are you coming back till I got to go to work tomorrow. I just read that the regional rail lines are all on our backs up. But I'm going to end up doing is going
44th and Chestnut
to 30th St. and probably having dinner there and waiting for train to show up.
Well my friends, septa came through pretty well I didn't wait long for the 21 and I didn't wait
Arrived at Overbrook 7:06PM
very long for the palely Thorndale train I waited about 10 minutes for each. I brought a backpack full of change of clothes and fruit for juicing. Well since a dinner I been l the letting Emily the dog in and out and listening to the Feelies and found out
Where I stay overnight
they are playing at the Sinclair in Boston with this other band called Fanfarlo. Its on Saturday April 19th But this band Fanfarlo is also playing in Philadelphia Friday
Brenda Sauder of the Feelies. Think Spring
Dinner
 April 25 at 1200 Callowhill Street. called Underground Arts. Well I'm getting real tired I'm in a start making my way to bed spent a nice quiet evening 
I think the snow is pretty much stopped snowing and I will take it one more check outside. I will see if I get a call from one of my favorite people. I expect that the train will be running and that Sunrise will be held and that work will be 2 hours late.
NO!! Just got the announcement:

Got the MESSAGE!
I got the message from a Facebook friend. She just happened to  be looking at the Commonwealth homepage. Its nice
Add caption
to know ahead of time of a development like this. The State is closed since the City of Philadelphia declaired a state of emergancy! I will hit the Sunrise and then hit the bed and go back to sleep. It would be good to know if Sunrise is happening tomorrow.  The map is of the storm as of 10 PM today

No comments: