Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Tuesday, December 26: COLD! Back to Work

Well after sleeping since about 8:00 PM I managed to rouse myself up about 
 :00 AM. There was no way I was getting up at 6:45 for sunrise I need to get every drop of sleep I had 
 o get through work. My schedule for 5 people 
 o I need to be there. Also I knew was gonna be real quiet with no supervision around. Well I want to and it was pretty quiet and my supervisor wasn’t in. Only one of my scheduled people came in actually two people came in and one walked in around 4:30 PM. I was going to leave early but I started feeling a little bit better so I just hung in there till 5 PM. I then got a ride 
 o West Philadelphia which took longer than it should’ve but it was definitely better than
 doing a lot of walking that’s for damn sure. Well I took care of the dogs and I was very thankful wasn’t windy. I then went 
 ver and checked out the cat and test it out if I could crash there but that’s
 not really going to work. After that day had to wait for about 15 minutes for the next trolley 
 o come in. It felt longer and then I stopped at fiesta pizza to get orange 
 uice and two bananas and I finally have to go to milk and honey at the corner
 of 47 street to get coffee because I was eating something while I waited. Just as I was walking out the trolley came l and I ran to catch up. Well I ended up 
 aking it on time for my appointment.
 Reporting it went well I discussed my finances and and other things. I then went back home and decided 
  had to go to target. I’d nothing in the fridge and I went to target in the freezing cold. His only place it would rip me off completely for  my troubles. Yes when I 
 WAWA was selling seltzer for two bucks I went NO WAY! Well Target’s not that far but 
 t can be at somewhat of a walk in when it’s 22° out. Also they close all the self-service lanes at the end of the night so even at the end of the night you still got a wait in line. I’m not quite getting that but whatever. I think came home ate talked on the phone and crashed with roll toilet paper to blow my nose.

No comments: