Monday, December 18, 2017

Monday, December 18: A Little Food Shopping at Work and West Philly 4 Keys

Good morning everybody. There was no way I was 
 oing to sunrise this morning I was exhausted. So I reset my 
 larm knowing that getting up close to 8:30 is probably going to make me late to work 
 ell I did get there at 9:12 AM but my supervisor was not in yet. It is now
 9:57 AM and I’m going to Cashion a gift card that you gave me. I’m really
 thirsty and I ran out of ice tea. It’s pretty mild out it’s already in the 40s. Well I treated myself
 with my supervisors gift card. I only spent $4.96 so I got $20 worth of food for
 about five bucks. I took advantage of the fact that it’s mild out here and sunny. Well I 
 iscovered to my dismay that I seem to of missed placed the $25 hat with
 the Philadelphia marathon written on it. I’m hoping it’s laying around
 the house. I’m glad it’s not too frigid outside. Anyhow, work went smoothly 
 y supervisor didn’t get in till after 12 noon. She didn’t say much to me and
 I got a minor error that I was able to correct fairly quickly. I saw 2 people an disposed
 more than half the alerts that were remaining. I went up to 49th and Hazel
 pick up the key for my pet sitting job next week with the two little mini pincher‘s. I help
 to bring up the laundry that she had. Next stop was to catch the trolley on Baltimore Avenue wish I caught on 47th and Baltimore after
 about five minute wait. Well I got into Center City in time to go back to Saxbys and get a coffee. I’m going to
 be about a minute
 or two late as I try to download Photos in this good Wi-Fi they have at Saxbys. The speaker was pretty
 good it was topic discussion. I then came home had some soup and suddenly 

 elt really kind of loaded weird. I thought I was getting Larry‘s stomach virus.

No comments: