Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Wednesday, December 6: Lost Backpack and Gallery Opening

Well after a better nights sleep than the last four nights, I got u and actually took 
  bus six blocks to the sunrise semester. I have not been there for a long time. It’s a lot smaller than it was back

 in its heyday two years ago when you fill up with 50 people in the average. That’s because are so many 
 orning meetings now A days. It was a good meeting. And then I caught 
 he 21 bus and had to get squeeze in the back next to some lacquer couple. 
 wo young people where the guy was man spreading all over his girlfriend. It was so bad he was practically
 sitting on her trying to be macho and stuff. Well I got to work and I was definitely
 mentally more alert today than I was last two days before that. Well 


  didn’t have any appointments and I did take steps to work on my alerts. And I did OK but a couple of them became complicated and they 
 either
 at jobs or added income that then just reported. My supervisor left early as well. I’m gonna call SEPTA lost and found 
since I left my backpack on the bus. I got distracted by the stupidity that I  as witnessing that I pulled a 
 tupid stunt and left the backpack. Glad I don’t store my computer but all 
 y chargers are lost I got to get another set of chargers pain in the ass. After work I went to the gallery opening at da Vinci I got some coffee at Starbucks and caught the bus. I managed to spill the coffee as I was hanging on my coat but I got to mess up. It was nice show and met a couple nice people. I’m gonna apply to the plastic club next

No comments: