Tuesday, December 05, 2017

Friday, November 24: A Busy and Productive Day

Well I got up around 9 AM and afford it around for a little bit. I then decided that I 
 anted to move the rest of my stuff to the storage unit and get it over with. Call so I gathered & put my stuff in my room
 and moved it downstairs to the front of the house until I could 
 ind the card to rent. 
  wanted to rent a larger car so I could fit Amy‘s furniture that
 she’s going to give me. She’s going to give me a chair. table, and some shelving. That was very nice of her. So I looked at the
 list of cars from Enterprise Car Share. And I’ve got this SUV hybrid
 car. I forget the name of it really. I wasn’t sure was big enough but I decide to 
 ake a chance on it. The price was right. I rented from 15th and
 Spruce since I’m going to meet a friend there at 3 o’clock. I got the car and drove 
 ack home and put my stuff in the front seat and the backseat. 
  put the seats down put the stuff in and drove up to Melrose Park to pick up my chair table and shelving. The chair and the table barely fit in. I swear if the car was a 
 alf a foot smaller I would’ve 
 een able to get either of them in. The price of the car wasn’t bad and I was going to get a big SUV but I’m glad I didn’t. I felt very fortunate get all 
 he stuff and I then went to the storage place and got the stuff in pretty quickly. I then drove the car back 15 minutes late to the 15th and Spruce Park Way parking lot. I then met 
 y friend out outside the Starbucks. We then took a lovely walk out to the dog park and we went to the Scougal River Trail did a little bit of walking and hung out and talked a bunch. After words I want to head and bought new sneakers for myself and then new cheap air phones and then I headed home on the 48 bus. Felt like I had a pretty productive day

No comments: