Friday, December 01, 2017

Thursday, November 30: A Productive Day at Work & I Submit Art


Well I awoke around 5 AM since I had an idea in my head that I needed to move the rest of my stuff 
before went to work today. I pressed forward knowing that I didn’t
 lose my photo frames nor the nails that I would need to get them set up 
 or drop off at 702 Catherine St. With that
 in mind I want to pick up my car from enterprise Rent-A-Car and gave myself
 two hours to go pick up my rental car and then pick up my 
 tuff at stuff @ Fairmount  I  then would go to the storage place and then
 go back to 40th St. to catch the L to work. Well I managed to 
 o all that and get it work about  9:02 AM Sosa good thing that I gave myself 2 hours. 

 I came and I want to head and forged ahead and got quite a bit done
 considering I was up at 5 AM. I think it was the adrenaline. After work, I
 I went down to da Vinci to drop off my photographs that were stopping by at Pats place. Next I decided to come back to Fairmount 
 nd have my final sleep over at N. 24th St. I’ve deafly missed Sharon and the sunrises. It’s The end of an era.

No comments: