Sunday, December 31, 2017

Saturday, December 30th: Sleeping In

Well, I decided I would sleep in. I didn’t realize how much
 sleep I really needed. I ended up getting out of bed around 2 o’clock taking a shower and lounging about until about 6 o’clock when I woke up just in time to contact Karen. We agreed it  ould be to see I Tonya at 
 :30 at the Ritz at the boards. I had to take Uber because I just couldn’t
 rouse myself any faster sooner the 915 and I don’t want to be late. Turns out she 
 as waiting downstairs and I was waiting upstairs. She did manage to find 
 e and we got to the movie in time for the movie before the movie started. Well 
  like the movie but she didn’t so much because there’s always music in 
 he background. After that we both took the drain out towards West Philly. I got off at 13th and she continued on to West Philly. Then came home and took a nap and that was that

No comments: