Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Wednesday, December 13: Cold and Comcast

Well the alarm went off at 6:30 AM and I got myself ready in time to shop the 
 eeting only a minute or two late which is a good thing. It was the speaker. I then tracked 
 n up to the trolley in the hell to get to work. Well work was OK I saw one or two people today and that 


 as about it I then worked on the alerts primarily. I had some of my Indian rice 
 urprise and I then got a note that the repair man was on the way. He did not call me like he did 
 ast time. I found out from that the Comcast guy came around five 3:25 PM was on 
 he phone for the last 25 minutes with Comcast begging them to have the repair man come back. I made an 
 ppointment for six they made it between three and five and the guy showed
 up at 3:25 PM.  The apartment complex called but I was on the phone with Comcast 
 t the same time.I call Comcast and first I got some moments in the Philippines
 who barely audible and understandable. Then I called back and I got a guy
 from United States to completely solve the problem and convince
 the guy to turn around and come back to my place so I’m racing to get home by 430 and hoping I don’t
 miss it. Well I did manage to get back in time since the guy was waiting in the waiting area. 
 ent upstairs he did the install. He was pretty quick and show me the password and my official network name.


No comments: