Sunday, December 03, 2017

Saturday, December 2: Adjusting to the Move.

Well considering how exhausted I was I slept very very very
 well on the floor. I did not have timeor the cash to go right
 away and buy all this stuff for my place. I first got up in time to go to the clubhouse Apple Pay about. 
 hat went pretty well then I went to the post office and did my formal change of 
 ddress. Better late than never I say. I then went and got a couple parting
 gifts for Sharon. She appreciated it I think it was a good 
 ove. Following that I caught the 48 bus just as it was arriving at the 
 orner of 23rd and Fairmount. I got home in time I did manage to get up and get
 some coffee and then meet up with Larry. Well
 he came over with Veronica around noon. Well Veronica left she had some 
 usiness to take care of and Larry helped me out with hanging up the clothes and give me some  advice especially
 calling the landlord about a couple minor issues with the place. We hung 
 ut for a while and then we went to Macy’s after we ate at Wawa. Larry got at 
 hristmas ornament and we went near the Christmas village they have 
 here. It’s definitely holiday land for sure they’re at old Macy’s.  
After that we went our separate ways and I went back to the condo 
 nd started looking at these modems so I can be ready the Comcast man is coming Saturday


 afternoon And the hours of three and 5 PM which is the same, supposed Gallery shit so I have to switch. Modems are not cheap that’s for sure I’m looking for an all in one

No comments: