Thursday, December 07, 2017

Thursday, December 7: Sunrise and Work Changes Next Month?

Well my second night in my new bed was very good. I believe Then 
  slept pretty well. I want to sunrise which was back to its normal size that I
 remember. Two people I remember relapsed and came back. The woman 
 eading was very good. I didn’t get it off the Saxbys grab some coffee and went to
 work via the trolley and the train. I think it’s a better bet in the bus 
 0 of the time. I want to work work was OK except for a little bit when 
  was told the new ADA wants 10 sanctions a week. I was also told that
 I may be pulled off sanctions and put on the ongoing Siri you unit. Well of 
 ourse she didn’t know for absolute sure this was just merely speculation 
 ecause obviously I’m not doing 10 sanctions week maybe doing 2 since I don’t get
 help with scheduling. Anyhow I get paid tomorrow
 which will be really really helpful. And after work I had it off to old city to meet 
 arry. Larry for a meeting.  I then went to Jersey to 

 complete an errand or two. I then stopped at Wendy’s and got a little bite to eat on the way. It was an easy ride since it wasn’t cold and windy
 and Will get her destination at seven.I took care of business it was nice and I headed back home. I and up hanging 
 ut at Veronica and Larry‘s for a bit hung out
 and grab some food and ate a nice voice just hoagie. Got a good picture of Cleo the cat and then took the bus back home. I then had to task of picking up three photos to apply for membership at the plastic club. The landlord fix the hanging rod to my closet as well


No comments: