Friday, December 29, 2017

Friday, December 29: Getting Better

Well I woke up after sleeping OK. I took my time and again I had to skip sunrise 
 ecause I needed that extra hour to sleep. I wobbled out the door in the 17° weather
 and cut the market Frankford line from 13th St. This is gonna be 
 y regular routine instead of catching the 48 for the seven to the El. I arrived at work


 just barely on time. It was a good thing because my supervisor
 was already again. I Soum figured out that thankfully, my report was due today it’s due next week. I needed the  extra week. The report
 wasn’t too because January doesn’t have a full weekend till next week. 
 ell we got out at 12:30 PM and it was cold but very sunny. I felt kind of motivated
 so I figured while I’m feeling better I Maesel get something done. First
 off I got a ride to West Philly so I could feed the cats without taking forever. 
 hat was very nice of the woman to give me a ride. That saved a 
 hole lot of time! I fed the cats and then went to milk and Honey and had 
 offee and waited for a trolley. I also caught up to some blogging while
 I was in there. I caught the trolley. A nice woman in front of me ask me about my singing. We did nice conversation. We may go to a movie called I Tonya tomorrow. I came home grab my envelope
 with the landlord check in went to the post office. I went 
 p there to get some stamps and to mail the letter directly from the post office. 
 fter that I decided I wanted to go to springboard and make sure I was gonna 
get my $550 check. Found out that they sent me an email 
 nd I had to sign my name officially. That means
 the check isn’t going out till next Monday. Oh then came back home and decided I needed to go to the Target
 and get some basic food. I remembered to
 bring the plastic bag. I bought about $48 worth of food which was really needed. I also returned the big microwave for a smaller microwave I think that was a good decision. I still need to get an extension cord plastic to cover the window other things

No comments: