Friday, December 15, 2017

Thursday, December 14: Working and Napping

Well I got up and continued my new routine of catching the bus to the sunrise 
 nd going to Saxbys and getting friendly service. It was decent and I then went trucking
 down to work via the trolley and the train. I find that to be a better combo then taking the bus. Anyhow I got 
 o work and today was one of those days where I was being harassed 
 y my supervisor. It happens seemingly about once every 2 weeks or so depending  n if she’s 😱 of the manager  
ritiquing and making up new stuff as it goes. I just got to stop resisting 
 ust do the stupid shit like separating part of an hour live which is completely silly. Well it turned out we got a dusting 
of snow don’t fail to mention. Overall the night wasn’t bad I took another nap and talked on 
 he phone. I did see that the Amazon took off the $96 charge but
 I had to call TD bank and get them to remove the two $35 charges for overdraft. 

No comments: