Sunday, December 10, 2017

Sunday, December 10: Essene and Errands


What the staying up way past my bedtime it was time for me to venture forth and check out the new bar none at the scene. I was very
 fortunate I called the 12 bus as it was 
 topping at 13th St. It was interesting and a small group. After that I took my coffee that
 I bought at milk and honey and walked back home. I decided then that I needed to get some kind of household
 items. So I continue to defrost my refrigerator and went down 
 o the Philly Aids Thrift . I got the bare minimum for about 15 bucks. That includes a pot to boil stuff and
 some utensils and a couple glasses. On the way back I saw an Acme and decided
 I really wanted to hit a real supermarket. So I got a couple cans of soup, pasta pasta sauce.
 Then I got on the bus and it was awkward because I had two large bags of stuff. 
  did manage to get off the bus and I talked on the phone;for a bit. Find then talk to a person and had to call him back because I dropped  ll the stuff on 
 he bus and it was awkward to put it mildly. Well I did manage to get home unload my stuff and make some pasta and my new appliances. I’m really surprised how quickly water boils on electric stove. I guess that cast-iron conducts heat well. I’m pleat 
with my session 
but there’s times where I feel empty I guess it’s due to the silence that I’m not used to. Period anyway up and over

No comments: