Saturday, December 16, 2017

Friday, December 15: The End of Net Neutrality and Christmas party

After a decent nights sleep I got up got dressed  . I first 
went to my mailbox and got a letter from the plastic club that I was excepted! Hooray! Now I pay the 60 bucks. I  went off to Sunrise.  It was a traditions meeting. Next I then wobbled up 19th St. catch the trolley and the market Frankford line.
 That all went pretty smoothly I’m almost caught up to the present day on my blog which is the first time since the end of September. 

 hat. Started some world-class drama that distracted me from blogging. I almost gave up on the
 blog but I hung in there until things calm down. I am really grateful for that the things

 have calmed down.  Well I got into a argument about separating the car Fairport from the rest of my narrative and I lost that argument it’s 
 anagement says insist upon it. It’s kind of dopey. Thank goodness there with the Christmas
 party to take my mind and other peoples minds of the stupid petty work stuff. The food
 was really good. So I just cruise the rest of the day. It started snowing again 
 round noon and it was snowing pretty significantly 
 ntil later in the afternoon. We got about 3 inches of snow. I then came home 
and basically 
 idn’t do much of anything I just loaded around the house and eventually got a late night 

 inner at a Indian place around 12th and Locust. The food was pretty good but I had way too much of the hot sauce and I couldn’t finish eating it. I then talked on the phone and crash very late oh by the way the real big news in United States of America is that the FCC voted to and net neutrality. This means ISPs otherwise called Internet service providers can price the way they want do whatever the hell they want to do since they are mostly monopolies across the country. The chairman is a real jerk off

No comments: