Friday, December 01, 2017

Friday, December 1: Moving Day

Well after nachos a great sleep I got up and I’m running 
  little bit late. I reserve a cargo van on Springgarden Street. It was quick it 

 as walking distance and I said what the hell. I just picking it up at 9:21. 
 o I’m 20 minutes late so I’m gonna call the landlord and tell him
 I’m not gonna be there till 10:30 AM Well I didn’t get to the apartment till close to 
 1. The landlord was there and he was very nice and I was being directed what to do such as keep the doors closed
 hold 
 he button down to the door Hook clothes etc. Then towards
 the end around 1215 they started leaning on me to get the hell out because some UPS
 lady wanted to park and some people wanted to use the arm
 the storage elevator which by the way it’s pretty small defect they only have
 one storage elevator for a freaking 10 Story Pl. is kind of ridiculous. But I 
 ucceeded and got out and I’m hoping I can scratch enough money to get to bed but I’m not getting a 
 egular back of the apartment is really small it is 400 squareFeet
. I’m glad I found this big old van it was perfect it was the one part of the move 
 hat was a complete success. Now I’m putt putting up 13th St. to 17th and
 Spring Garden to return this van I said 1245 and I’ll make it just-in-time. I’m not 
 ure I’m gonna have to cancel my freaking get healthy blood donation
 because again if I want to bed I had to find the money and then cancel 

 hat ha ha I can’t wait to get something to drink nice gallon
 of iced tea. Well Amy agreed to come down to 17th and Spring garden and pick me up 
 ake me to IKEA. I did manage
 to get a big thing of lemonade 
 t the Subway on Springgarden. We went to IKEA after I went to the bank to cash couple
 checks. We got to IKEA and there’s some decent  ideas  some of the stuff the thought of putting them together it was just a little bit frightening. And they do charge I think 70 or $80 for them  to do it for 
 ou and 50 or $40 for delivery so so it wasn’t realistic but there is one sofa bed combo that was reasonable and it was sitting right there all wrapped up and it doesn’t take a lot of construction. So mine that one just to have something.

No comments: