Friday, December 29, 2017

Wednesday, December 27: Fighting a Cold and Time


Well after less than satisfying sleep, I got up and managed to Ralph’s to myself and get ready for work. It was not easy
 that’s for sure but I needed to get up so I could walk the dog first thing in the morning 
 nd that was gonna be a little difficult. Well I caught the trolley after I got on the EL at 13th St. The
 trolley took me to 49th and Baltimore. I then walked the dogs and cleaned up some masses. They were walked in then I decided to take Uber. The rate was below
 5 bucks and I didn’t want to be really really late. This way I got in around five after nine or
 9:05 AM. My soup was in but she didn’t say anything about being
 late which was good. Then slowly slide through my work. I delete a bunch of Google photos 
 ecause my photo limit for my blog popped up again I must’ve deleted at least 200 pictures from 
 oogle photos. I then with the Rady got some soup for sale and ice tea. Late at 3:15 PM I went to the Bodega
 that’s to my work made her sandwich and got myself a water. Well I talk to
 the rest of work and you know I had to meet Larry over at St. Marks at 16th and Locust. Well 
  went there and it was pretty cool and then I went home to eat grab a nap. Because 


  know I had to go back out again. Well I napped till 930 and then bundled up to head out to 
 est Philadelphia. I knew I had to walk the dogs because the person going to 
 e coming home later in the evening. Well I caught the 21 bus as it was 
 howing up and got off at 49th and Walnut. Boy it’s cold 


 ut here that’s for sure. I walked all the way down and talk 
 n the phone which made the time go a lot faster. I got to the dogs and that was a 
 ood thing. Didn’t make a mess and I want to. By then went 
 ver to the cat place and crashed.

No comments: