Monday, December 04, 2017

Sunday, December 3: Aiming High and Frustration

Well I woke up very very tired and couldn’t get myself to the morning
 a meeting that I like to go to. So I eased up and went to the Saxbys and had coffee and asked Pat to drive me to the IKEA. I decided
 I’d go to a gallery opening at the 
 Plastic Club on Camac Street. A friend had told me about it. I then decided after 
 ooking at the work to make an application for membership. They 
 ave 10 days to see if anybody objects and then they’re going to asked
 me for my work. This will be a real test of my artistic worthiness I believe. Originally the time for him
 to come
 over @ 3:30 PM after he worked.  We got there around 515 and we saw the super moon. That was quite impressive then after we did that, my phone died. Next
, we went to the IKEA and I had a little bit of difficulty
 finding where the futon sofa was located. I did find it and ask for help. I got a little frustrated and Pat 
 alled me out on it. I Soum calm down and we got the thing to the front and I paid for it barely but I got a 25% off coupon as I was waiting in line
. That was very nice of them. We did manage to fit a
 n the back of his car. His car was just big enough to fit the thing in. This save me at least $30 in car rental fees and probably more in online delivery fees as wellThat’s all my place liked it and
 then he needed to go home and eat and get some rest cause he had worked all day. After that I decided I’d go to the meeting so Pat drop me off at 20th St. I was the need an emergency to open up the door to the place and make the coffee and start setting up the chairs like I used to do. Afterwords I walked home and talked on the phone and proceeded to open up the package while talking to Amy an
d decided to call Larry’s friend about the modem. It was a bit mind blowing in fact it was very mind blowing. Yup and I ordered the last
modem and I’m getting it next day shipping and he found a cheaper price under 100 bucks 
 t’s the same one as Comcast recommended and he offered to help on Saturday if the tech guy has problem with the machine so he allowed
 me to order my machine and I’m getting my own machine I’m having 
 t delivered next day so I know I’ll have it ready for the Comcast dude. I’m too goddamn hungry and mind blowing to make my bed my brains fried that it was a real chore
 going into the Comcast site and then Amazon site was acting funny and then Bill finally figured it out anyway I was so hungry I couldn’t
 figure out what I wanted to eat so I went Chinese and then they were all close so I had to IHOP and got some chicken Alfredo with bacon just probably got five gazillion calories but it was definitely feeling than Amazon sell my Purchased was denied but I know I had enough money in the account so I got to deal with that yes I’m still kind of a mess here but I just got to get some sleep onward and up word bye 

No comments: