Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Tuesday, December 19: it’s almost Christmas

Well after night of worrying about whether I’m going to get sick right before 
  day where I have a lot of people coming in, I woke up feeling 
 K. I’m munching on a bowl of cereal and headed up a side street and caught the bus quickly 
 o 1900 Walnut St. for the sunrise. It was good I saw Mike and then I headed out to work. I also talked to Wes and he found a different method. Anyhow I had of the work and had about 45 minutes before the cavalcade 
 ame in. In the middle of seeing them date the state and its 
 nfinite wisdom decided hey you got a turn off your computer 15 minutes for no particular reason
 the middle of the day. So it’s now 1247 time to go back to work. 
 nyhow the rest of work happen with no incident I Saul a total of 
 even people. I think that was half of the schedule people I put in for.
 After work, I went straight home and took one of my 🌎 
 amous naps. I got really really tired. I dozed off and woke up in time to walk to 1421 Walnut
 Street. The session was I think very fruitful. That’s gust my feelings about 
 ecovery and alternative ways of doing it. And I openly wonder whether I’m really ready for one those
 boyfriend girlfriend things. I’m not sure what they call them. You know women get pregnant in those kind of relationships. Well not at my age usually. Afterwards I realized I had nothing
 in the house so I went to the target at 11th and market. I mean it’s located at 10th and Chestnut Street’s. I got the basics for about 12 bucks cereal milk bananas pasta ice tea. It was a positive trip. I then went to bed with the drone of the noise from the window

No comments: