Monday, December 04, 2017

Monday, December 4: back to work and IKEA BED

Well I set my alarm for a little after eight. I think that might be setting a little 
 it too late cause I’m gonna be about 10 minutes late if the else on time.. Google maps says it’s an eight minute walk to the platform so I want to see if I can beat the eight minutes. It’s 8:53 AM right now and hoping I catch the 
 estbound before it leaves. Well I know now to cross the street at 13th because going to the other side isn’t just a matter
 of crossing over. I was pretty late but my supervisor wasn’t in so that helped. I slide through
 the alerts until I got five errors because I didn’t write up my overpayment stress enough. It’s obvious that supervisor and give us the alerts on time so I have to do a better job of setting alerts. For myself of when
 to do the stem over payments. So I wrote up 25 of them and skip the alerts and skipped writing up at sanction just to get it off my back. then met Larry at the Starbucks at 16th and market and then Natlie came 
 y and then we all met Veronica and what’s the light show at City Hall. It was pretty good Larry and Veronica thank him back to my place to help build the 
 ofa. After a lot of work we figured it out and put it together and then find out that we built it backwards.  I call IKEA customer service fell asleep while
 waiting for an answer and called him again. The customer service lady was empathetic but could do little else. She then set me this video https://youtu.be/vz5HcDF6p04
I talked her for 20 minutes after being on hold for 15 and The customer service woman told me they had complaints about it but the best they could do was tell me to flip it over. Of course the best video they can find is this.  The guy talks in broken English and build it really fast. Well here’s another one where the guy again built it on fast speed video. As you can see he builds it incorrectly as well


https://youtu.be/ounbwd5bKU4
Another frustrating evening good night

No comments: