Thursday, December 28, 2017

Thursday, December 28: Coldest Day Yet

Well I had decided to crash When I watch the cats because I was to Illin 
 and just too damn cold outside slept back center city just to go back 
 ut to West Philly to work. I brought my heating blanket with me which really helped because it was small enough to fit in my small
 backpack. Google maps had me walking eight minutes 
 r so to the route 42 bus. I was not really into that.. I checked Uber and I didn’t want to spend another
 five bucks so I was hoping the trolley which off soon. Alas it did! So I took the trolley all the way to 30th St. and then took the 30th St. out to 56th St. this gave 
 e the minimum mount of exposure to the nasty 15° weather that we have this

 morning. Well I was 15 minutes late and had to eat the time since my 
 upervisor is already here. So I just slide through morning. I’ve been developed
 really punishing headache which really hurt. I then just plunged ahead and saw a couple people
 in the morning and worked on a couple of alerts and then had various interruptions and what not. I was left alone today 
 hich was good because I was definitely not feeling too great most 
 f the day due to my cold. I found that later I also didn’t take my meds this morning because I had slept
 overnight in West Philly. Later in the afternoon after I took some Aleve and ate a 
 ecent lunch my head started feeling better. Mind you definitely wasn’t 100 percent but it was better. I then called the storage place called CubeSmart.  I was told by the man that the  office closed at 6 PM but 
  they said if I took the lock off by 10 o’clock tonight would not be charged the extra month. I was relieved and I didn’t have to get there by six. They told me I on the lock. Now I don’t know what I’m going to use it for but I have it anyway. I then went to 444 N. third. I was there early because there’s no point in running all the way back to Starbucks to spend 250 freeze my ass off. So I sat there and I was wondering till about 7:15 PM if anyone’s going to show up. Well folks did show up and I acted as GSR for the first time in about a year actually. It was a year ago I became treasure and that didn’t work out well. As you could know. After the meeting I got a ride back home and that was really really helpful. Today I first started feeling normal see it start to creep back in in my cold and health.


No comments: